Ask Alexa to start the program on your dryer
Other popular VeeZy Tumble Dryer workflows and automations
- Google Assistant will start the pre-selected dryer program for you
- Start your tumble dryer with one click
- Start the selected program when the climate impact of country electricity is low
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when the Tumble Dryer cycle is complete
- Send a message to @IFTTT to start program on your tumble dryer
- Ask Google Assistant to start the program on your Tumble Dryer
- Start the selected program when there is excessive solar energy available
- Get an alert on your Android Wear watch when the tumble dryer program finished
Useful VeeZy Tumble Dryer and WordPress integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- Any new postThis Trigger fires every time you publish a new post on your public WordPress blog.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- New post with tag or categoryThis Trigger fires every time you publish a new post on your public WordPress blog with a specific tag or category.
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
Actions (Then that)
- Start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Create a postThis Action will create a normal post on your WordPress blog.
- Set programThis action will set the tumble dryer program
- Create a photo postThis Action will create a photo post on your WordPress blog from the given URL to an image.
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together