Get an alert on your Android Wear watch when the tumble dryer program finished
Other popular VeeZy Tumble Dryer workflows and automations
- Track how often you use your VeeZy Tumble Dryer
- Google Assistant will start the pre-selected dryer program for you
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when the Tumble Dryer door opened.
- Start the selected program when the climate impact of country electricity is low
- Start the selected program when there is excessive solar energy available
- Start your tumble dryer with one click
- Ask Google Assistant to start the program on your Tumble Dryer
- Send a message to @IFTTT to start program on your tumble dryer
Useful VeeZy Tumble Dryer and Zoom Phone integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- New call in call logThis trigger fires when a new call is added to a user's call log.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- New voicemailThis trigger fires when there is a new user voicemail.
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- New call recordingThis trigger fires when there is a new recording.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
- Get voicemailsThis query returns the voicemails of a user starting with the most recent.
- History of all device eventsThis query returns a list of all IFTTT events up to 2 weeks.
- Get recordingsThis query returns the recordings of a user starting with the most recent.
- Get call logsThis query returns the call logs of a user starting with the most recent.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together