When a new order is placed, keep track of the transactions in Google Sheets
Other popular Webflow workflows and automations
- Send Slack notifications for new Webflow form submissions.
- Publish Webflow CMS items by adding new rows to Google Sheets
- Add new Webflow orders as subscribers in AWeber
- Create Webflow CMS items from new RSS feed items matching keyword
- When a new order is placed, send me a Android SMS
- Create Mailchimp subscribers from new Webflow form submissions
- Send Webflow form data to Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
Useful Webflow and Zoom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New product addedThis trigger fires when a new product is added to your Webflow site.
- Meeting createdThis trigger fires when a meeting is created.
- New orderThis trigger fires when a new order is placed.
- Any scheduled meeting startsThis trigger fires when a scheduled meeting starts.
- New collection itemThis trigger fires when there is a new collection item.
- Any scheduled meeting endsThis trigger fires when a scheduled meeting ends.
- Form submittedThis trigger fires when a form is submitted.
- Order updatedThis trigger fires when an order is updated.
Actions (Then that)
- Fulfill orderThis action will fulfill an order.
- Create a meetingThis action will create a new meeting.
- Unfulfill orderThis action will unfulfill an order.
- Refund orderThis action will refund an order.
- Publish siteThis action will publish a Webflow site.
- Create collection itemThis action will create a collection item.
- Create live collection itemThis action will create a live collection item.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together