When a new order is placed, send me a SMS
Other popular Webflow workflows and automations
- When a new order is placed, keep track of the transactions in Google Sheets
- Send Webflow form data to Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Send Slack notifications for new Webflow form submissions.
- If a form is submitted on Hshd's Stellar Site, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
- Create AWeber subscribers from new Webflow form submissions
- If New feed item from https://gavietsv388.blog/feed, then create an item in Blog Posts
- When a new order is placed, send me a Android SMS
- Create Mailchimp subscribers from new Webflow form submissions
Useful Webflow and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- New product addedThis trigger fires when a new product is added to your Webflow site.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- New orderThis trigger fires when a new order is placed.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- New collection itemThis trigger fires when there is a new collection item.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Form submittedThis trigger fires when a form is submitted.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Order updatedThis trigger fires when an order is updated.
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
Actions (Then that)
- Fulfill orderThis action will fulfill an order.
- Unfulfill orderThis action will unfulfill an order.
- Refund orderThis action will refund an order.
- Publish siteThis action will publish a Webflow site.
- Create collection itemThis action will create a collection item.
- Create live collection itemThis action will create a live collection item.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together