Google Nest, ignit my pellet stove
Other popular WiNET for Pellet Stove workflows and automations
- Shutdown Pellet Stove
- Netatmo Weather, ignit my pellet stove
- Netatmo Weather, shutdown my pellet stove
- Shutdown my pellet stove on exiting home area
- Alexa, Shutdown my Pellet Stove
- Alexa, Ignit my Pellet Stove
- Shutdown my pellet stove on weekly night time
- Ignit my pellet stove on exiting from office
Useful WiNET for Pellet Stove and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together