Turn on the light when my Withings Home detects motion
Popular Withings Home and WiZ workflows and automations
Useful Withings Home and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion has been detectedThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home detects motion.
- Noise has been detectedThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home detects noise.
- An air quality alert has been raisedThis Trigger fires every time an air quality alert is raised by your Withings Home.
- Your Withings Home goes offlineThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home gets disconnected from the internet or is unplugged from the power outlet.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Change camera modeThis Action will change your Withings Home camera mode. To get more information about camera modes, you can go to your app Control Center.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together