Automatically tweet new WWF stories about climate change
Other popular World Wildlife Fund workflows and automations
- Get an email when the WWF publishes a new story
- Tweet Latest WWF News
- Get a weekly email digest of new WWF stories
- Get an email when a new World Wildlife Fund Applet is published
- Get an email when World Wildlife Fund publishes a new trigger or action
- Share new WWF articles to a Facebook page
- Get an email when there's a new WWF article about pandas
- Automatically save new WWF stories to Pocket
Useful World Wildlife Fund and Yeelight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- History of stories from the World Wildlife FundThis query returns a list of when there is a new story from the World Wildlife Fund.
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together