Activate scene with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Change device color with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and MagicLight WiFi integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn lights offThis Action will turn your lights off.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Turn lights onThis Action will turn your lights on.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Blink lightsThis Action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Switch to dynamic mode for your LightsThis action will change your lights to the requested dynamic mode such as light flashing, jumping, gradual change and strobe.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together