Turn Off --> Function --> Turn On
Popular MagicLight WiFi and Date & Time workflows and automations
Useful MagicLight WiFi and Date & Time integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Every day atThis Trigger fires every single day at a specific time set by you.
- Every hour atThis Trigger fires once an hour at :00, :15, :30, or :45 minutes past the hour.
- Every day of the week atThis Trigger fires only on specific days of the week at the time you provide.
- Every month on theThis Trigger fires every month on the day and time you specify.
- Every year onThis Trigger fires once a year on the date and time you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn lights offThis Action will turn your lights off.
- Turn lights onThis Action will turn your lights on.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Blink lightsThis Action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Switch to dynamic mode for your LightsThis action will change your lights to the requested dynamic mode such as light flashing, jumping, gradual change and strobe.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together