Turn your lights on at sunset
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
Useful AduroSmart and Aquanta integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together