Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
Useful AduroSmart and GE Appliances Window AC integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Air filter needs cleaningThis Trigger fires when your GE Window AC unit's air filter needs to be cleaned.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Target temperature reachedThis Trigger fires when the target temperature has been reached.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Fan only mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time fan-only mode is selected.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Cool mode selectedThis Trigger fires when cool-mode has been selected.
- Energy saver mode selectedThis Trigger fires when energy-saver mode is selected.
- History of when Cool mode was selectedThis query returns a list of when cool-mode was been selected.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of when fan only mode was selectedThis query returns a list of when fan-only mode was selected.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
- History of target temperature reachedThis query returns a list of when the target temperature was been reached.
- History of air filter needs cleaningThis query returns a list of when your GE Window AC unit's air filter needs to be cleaned.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Set target temperatureThis Action will set a target temperature on your window ac unit.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Set AC modeThis Action will set the mode of the air conditioner unit.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Set fan modeThis Action will set the fan mode on the air conditioner unit.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Turn off ACThis Action will turn off the air conditioner unit.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Turn on ACThis Action will turn on the air conditioner unit.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together