Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Dim device with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Musaic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Home control scene selectedThis Trigger fires whenever a home control scene is selected on a Musaic player. Trigger fields for the room (i.e. Musaic player) and scene identify which scene number it was and where it was selected.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- New liked songThis Trigger fires if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Radio preset selectedThis Trigger fires whenever an internet radio preset is recalled on a Musaic player.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Timer activatedThis Trigger fires when a timer fires on a Musaic player (such as a wakeup/alarm timer).
- Sleep timer finishedThis Trigger fires when a sleep timer finishes on a Musaic player.
- History of radio preset selectionsThis query returns a list of whenever an internet radio preset was recalled on a Musaic player.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of liked songsThis query returns a list of if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
Actions (Then that)
- Play radio presetThis Action will recall and start playback of an internet radio preset stored in a Musaic player. If the player is in Networked Standby it will wake up. The volume will be the last volume used unless specified.
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Play audio from URLThis Action will replace the Musaic players queue with the audio from the given URL and start playback. The URL can be for a local music server or internet radio stream.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Recall home control sceneThis Action will recall a home control scene that you have set up on your Musaic player. Setting a scene to "on" recalls that scene, setting a scene to "off" turns off all devices that are included in that scene.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Sound an alarmThis Action will play an alarm sound to the room (i.e. Musaic player) you select.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Speak to meThis Action will convert your message to speech and play it to a room (i.e. Musaic player) in the voice/language you choose.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Set volumeThis Action will set a specific volume (0-100) for the room (i.e. Musaic player) that you select.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- MuteThis Action will mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Un-muteThis Action will un-mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off roomThis Action will turn off the selected room (i.e. put the selected Musaic player into Networked Standby).
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together