Turn off device with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Nefit Easy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of room temperature changedThis query returns a list of when the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together