Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Tracmo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- tracMo is connectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is re-connected.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Motion detected on tracMoThis trigger fires when you get motion alerts from tracMo.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- tracMo is disconnectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is disconnected.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Button clickThis trigger fires every time you click the button on your tracMo.
- History of tracMo is disconnectedThis query returns a list of when your tracMo was disconnected?.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of recent tracMo connectionsThis query returns a list of recent tracMo re-connections.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together