Activate scene with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
Useful AduroSmart and TrickleStar Connected Products integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together