Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
Useful AduroSmart and Litter-Robot by Whisker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Litter Robot EventsThis trigger fires when an event is triggered from your litter robot. ie. Clean Cycle Completes
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Litter Robot InsightsThis trigger fires every week or month with data about your litter robot insights
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Litter Robot ActionsActions that can be performed by your Litter Robot
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Set Sleep ModeThis action will set the sleep mode on your Litter Robot.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Disable Sleep ModeThis action will remove your litter robot's sleep schedule
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together