Identify device with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Turn off your light when you leave home
Useful AduroSmart and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together