Turn off BG Home device when leaving home
Other popular BG Home workflows and automations
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunset
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunrise
- Turn on/off BG Home device with button widget
- Turn on BG Home device when approaching home
Useful BG Home and Email integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at email@example.com and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction（PIR Detector） change
Actions (Then that)
- Turns device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Send me an emailThis Action will send you an HTML based email. Images and links are supported.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Set colorThis action will control the color of your device
- Set color temperatureThis action will control the color temperature of your device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together