Connect ComEd to Husqvarna Automower to unlock powerful experiences
Popular ComEd and Husqvarna Automower® workflows and automations
Useful ComEd and Husqvarna Automower® integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Automower® starts chargingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to charge.
- Change in Average PriceThis trigger fires for an account that is on a dynamic pricing plan such as the Residential Hourly Pricing program or other real time market rates whenever the average price changes.
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- Carbon QualityIndicates whether the carbon is clean or dirty
- Automower® starts mowingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to mow.
- Peak Time Savings - Savings Hours AnnouncedThis trigger activates whenever Peak Time Savings Hours are announced and during various stages of an event.
- Automower® has pausedThis trigger fires when your mower has paused.
- Manage your Carbon Footprint - Change in carbon intensityThis trigger fires whenever the carbon intensity changes for the ComEd service territory, use this trigger to help lower your carbon footprint by reducing your energy during high carbon times
- Automower® has stoppedThis trigger fires when your mower has stopped.
- Automover® has parkedThis trigger fires when your mower has parked.
- Automower® is leaving charging stationThis trigger fires when your mower is leaving the charging station.
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- Automower® is going homeThis triggers when your mower starts to go home to the charging station.
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
- List all Automower® individuals latest statusUse this query to quickly find out if all your robotic mowers are parked before starting your sprinklers.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
Actions (Then that)
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- Park Automower® until further noticeThis action will send your mower back to the charging station where it will remain parked until manually started.
- Resume automatic operationThis action will set Automower® to run according to its schedule.
- Pause Automower®This action will pause your mower.
- Park Automower® until next scheduled startThis action will send your mower back to its charging station, skipping the current mowing session.
- Park Automower® for a whileThis action will park your mower for a specified duration, after which it will resume according to its set schedule.
- Play Happy BirthdayThis action will make Automower® play Happy Birthday.
- Enable stay out zoneThis action will enable a stay-out zone for your robotic mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Disable stay out zoneThis action will disable a stay-out zone for your mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Toggle Headlights OffThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always OFF".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together