Philips Hue & Dawn House
Other popular Dawn House workflows and automations
- Set your Dawn House bed to flat mode with Amazon Alexa
- Turn on Philips Hue lights when Dawn House bed alarm clock is activated
- Start Spotify playback when your Dawn House bed alarm clock is activated
- Play your favorite songs on Sonos when your Dawn House bed alarm clock is activated
Useful Dawn House and iotty Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Smart Outlet turned on or offThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices is turned on or off.
- When the smart bed alarm clock is activatedThis trigger fires when your smart bed alarm clock is activated
- Smart Switch turned on/off/pressedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Switch devices is turned on or off, or it is pressed (when its Gang Type on the iotty app is set as 'Gate').
- Smart Shades Switch open or closedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Shades Switch devices is completely opened or closed.
Actions (Then that)
- Zero GAdjust the bed to the Zero G position
- Turn on/off/press a Smart SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Switches.
- FlatAdjust the bed to the flat position
- Turn on/off a Smart OutletThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Outlets.
- ReadAdjust the bed to the read position
- Open/close a Smart Shades SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Shades Switches. The selected movement accuracy will be based on the calibration given to the device. You can change it from device settings on the iotty App: Update Shades calibration.
- SnoreAdjust the bed to the snore position
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together