If you enter an area after sunset, then run an Alexa routine
Other popular Alexa Actions by mkZense workflows and automations
- If temperature drops below 33°F, then send IFTTTrigger-Temp-Below-Frz action to your Alexa device
- If the Broadlink "EnterHome" is pressed, then send trigger "EnterHome" to Alexa
- If the Broadlink "EnterHome" is pressed, then send trigger to Alexa and set tado to auto mode
- Miele Wärmelade An
- If Broadlink trigger "ExitHome" is pressed, then send trigger to Alexa and set tado temperature
- If Notification received from aPagerPRO, then send IFTTTrigger-1 action to your Alexa device
- HumidityHigh action
Useful Alexa Actions by mkZense and iotty Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Smart Outlet turned on or offThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices is turned on or off.
- Smart Switch turned on/off/pressedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Switch devices is turned on or off, or it is pressed (when its Gang Type on the iotty app is set as 'Gate').
- Smart Shades Switch open or closedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Shades Switch devices is completely opened or closed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off/press a Smart SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Switches.
- sendAlexaActionByMkzenseThis service from mkZense will send an action to run a routine on your Alexa device. Use it to add Voice to your Applet.
- Turn on/off a Smart OutletThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Outlets.
- Open/close a Smart Shades SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Shades Switches. The selected movement accuracy will be based on the calibration given to the device. You can change it from device settings on the iotty App: Update Shades calibration.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together