When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea AC.
Other popular MSmartHome AC workflows and automations
- #EnergyChallenge: When Wyze Contact Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- Control ac automatically with Wyze motion detect
- #EnergyChallenge: When SmartThings senses the temperature drop below XX degrees, turn off Midea AC.
- When ecobee detects indoor temperature greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- When ecobee detects indoor humidity greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- When MyQ garage door is opened, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When an #OhmHour starts, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- #EnergyChallenge: When BroadLink Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
Useful MSmartHome AC and Philips Hue integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis Action will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Set operating modeThis Action will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Set fan speedThis Action sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Set TemperatureThis Action will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together