If prayer time, then Display to Pixoo64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and iOS Health integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Log weightThis action logs body mass in pounds or kilograms to your iPhone's Health app.
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Log calories consumedThis action logs calories consumed to your iPhone's Health app.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Log workoutThis action logs a workout to your iPhone's Health app. Choose the type of activity, calories burned, duration, and more to customize your workouts.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Log sleepThis action logs sleep to your iPhone's Health app.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together