If prayer time, then Display to Pixoo64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Turn device onThis action will turn on a device.
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Turn device offThis action will turn off a device.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim a device.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Run scenarioThis action will run a scenario.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together