Useful Aimore Smart and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- When one of your devices is turned onThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns on.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- When one of your devices is turned offThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns off.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action will turn on a device.
- Turn on one of your devicesThis action will turn on one of your devices.
- Turn device offThis action will turn off a device.
- Turn off one of your devicesThis action will turn off one of your devices.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim a device.
- Run scenarioThis action will run a scenario.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together