Useful air-Q and MIYO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Irrigation has startedThis trigger fires if irrigation for an irrigation area has started
- Sensor measurement above/below the defined thresholdThis trigger fires when a sensor you select detects a value above, at, or below the threshold you set of the selected device.
- Irrigation has stoppedThis trigger fires if irrigation has stopped for given irrigation area
- Soil is dryThis trigger fires if soil is dry for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- Soil is wetThis trigger fires if soil is wet enough for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- History of irrigation has startedThis query returns a list of when irrigation for an area has started.
- Sensor valueThis query returns the current value of a given sensor
- History of dry soilThis query returns a list of when soil was dry for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- History of irrigation stopsThis query returns a list of if irrigation was stopped for given irrigation area
Actions (Then that)
- Start irrigationThis action will start irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Stop irrigationThis action will stop irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Activate automodeThis action will activate automatic irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Deactivate automodeThis action will deactivate automatic irrigation for given irrigation area until it is activated again. E.g. if you have a garden party you can deactivate sprinklers using this action.
- Send rain detected notificationThis action will notify MIYO if it is raining or not. This action can be used to integrate existing rain sensors into your irrigation system.
- Firmware updateThis action will check and install updates to your cube.
- Automower statusThe irrigation should not start as long as the automower is still mowing. To handle this situation, MIYO can be informed if the automower has started or finished mowing.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together