Blink Hue light when someone sends over 100 USDC
Other popular Algorand blockchain workflows and automations
- Update Twitter PFP for every new NFT
- Plant a tree for every transfer above 50 Algo
- Announce incoming Algo transfers
- Mail me Algo price every weekday morning
- Start your Roomba once an account gets at least 10 Algos
- Post incoming transactions to Discord, along with sender's avatar.
- Keep all incoming Algo transactions in GSheet.
- Send email when Algorand blockchain has new triggers on IFTTT
Useful Algorand blockchain and iotty Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Algo sentThis trigger fires Algo is sent from FD deposit address.
- Smart Outlet turned on or offThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices is turned on or off.
- Algo receivedThis trigger fires when someone sends Algo to your NFD deposit address.
- Smart Switch turned on/off/pressedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Switch devices is turned on or off, or it is pressed (when its Gang Type on the iotty app is set as 'Gate').
- ASA receivedThis trigger fires when someone sends ASA to your NFD deposit address.
- Smart Shades Switch open or closedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Shades Switch devices is completely opened or closed.
- ASA sentThis trigger fires when ASA is sent from NFD deposit address.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off/press a Smart SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Switches.
- Turn on/off a Smart OutletThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Outlets.
- Open/close a Smart Shades SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Shades Switches. The selected movement accuracy will be based on the calibration given to the device. You can change it from device settings on the iotty App: Update Shades calibration.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together