Pocket 2 Kindle
Popular Amazon Cloud Drive and Pocket workflows and automations
Useful Amazon Cloud Drive and Pocket integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Add file from URLThis Action will upload a file from a given URL and add it to Amazon Cloud Drive at the path you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together