Other popular Android Device workflows and automations
- Automatically set your Android wallpaper to Wikipedia's picture of the day
- Automatically mute your Android phone at bedtime
- Update your Android wallpaper with NASA's image of the day
- Set your Android phone wallpaper with your latest Instagram photo
- Change your Android's wallpaper to new book designs in r/BookCovers
- Automatically unmute your Android when you get back home
- Save notifications from all of your apps to a Google spreadsheet
- Automatically update your Android wallpaper with NASA's astronomy picture of the day
Useful Android Device and Note widget integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Notification receivedThis trigger fires every time any new notification is received on your Android device. NOTE: will not fire for IFTTT app notifications.
- Any new noteThis trigger fires every time you submit any new note.
- Notification received from a specific appThis trigger fires every time a new notification is received on your Android device from an app that you specify. NOTE: will not fire for IFTTT app notifications.
- Connects to a Bluetooth deviceThis Trigger fires every time your Android device connects to a Bluetooth device.
- Disconnects from a Bluetooth deviceThis Trigger fires every time your Android device disconnects from a Bluetooth device.
- Connects to any WiFi networkThis Trigger fires every time your Android device connects to any WiFi network.
- Disconnects from any WiFi networkThis Trigger fires every time your Android device disconnects from any WiFi network.
- Connects or disconnects from any WiFi networkThis Trigger fires every time your Android device connects or disconnects from any WiFi network.
- Connects to a specific WiFi networkThis Trigger fires every time your Android device connects to a WiFi network you specify.
- Disconnects from a specific WiFi networkThis Trigger fires every time your Android device disconnects from a WiFi network you specify.
- Connects or disconnects from a specific WiFi networkThis Trigger fires every time your Android device connects or disconnects from a WiFi network you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Update device wallpaperThis Action will update the wallpaper on your Android device from the image URL you specify.
- Play a specific songThis Action will play a song you specify on your Android device. The music played depends on your device and setup. Depending on your version of Android, playback may not start automatically.
- Play musicThis Action will play music on your Android device. The music played depends on your device and setup. Depending on your version of Android, playback may not start automatically.
- Launch Google Maps NavigationThis Action will launch Google Maps Navigation on your Android device and begin turn-by-turn guidance to the destination you specify.
- Mute ringtoneThis action will mute your Android device's ringtone. If your device is already muted, it will remain muted.
- Set ringtone volumeThis Action will set the ringtone volume of your Android device.
Android Device and Note widget resources
Guide to automating iOS and Android devices
Your smartphone and wearable devices work better with IFTTT. Our free mobile apps make it easy to use all of our features with ease and give you complete control of your automations whenever and wherever. We are the leading low code...
7 ways the IFTTT app unlocks new features
The free IFTTT app connects you to 700+ APIs everywhere you go. It allows you to integrate Android and iOS devices, tablets, and much more. Here are seven ways the IFTTT app makes your Applets more powerful.
Students get 90% off IFTTT
We know that IFTTT is a staple for many students, whether they use it to integrate the services in their lives or as a real-life example of the power of coding logic. Busy university students who are juggling the demands of their studies...
Top ten apps of 2023
We have somehow made it to the end of the year two thousand and twenty one, which is a perfect time to take a look at the apps you are using on a regular basis. Take a look at our favorite apps of the year to see how you can use them to...
Lock Screen widgets for iOS 16
Along with the new Delay feature and the launch of the iOS Shortcut service, you can now make the most of your Lock screen using IFTTT’s widgets. Lock screen widgets give you the added flexibility to trigger Applets directly from your...
Best automation blogs of 2023
Check out our best and most read blog articles of 2021. A list of Applet collections and some round ups of our most-enabled services.
Whether you say Alexa or Ok, Google — there's an Applet to help you command and control your voice assistant with ease. Check out some of our favorites.
Google Assistant changes
As of August 31, 2022 the Google Assistant service on IFTTT will be modified due to changes Google is making to their platform. Existing Google Assistant Applets will be archived and service connection information will be...
The 7 Best Apps for Content Creators in 2023
Check out our recommendations for the best apps for content creators and learn how IFTTT can make your creative processes that much easier!