Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Any new photo → email me
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
Useful Android Photos and American Psychological Association integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New Psychology Benefits Society blog postThis trigger fires when there's a new update from the Psychology Benefits Society blog, covering social issues.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together