Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Screenshot to Evernote
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- From camera to Google Drive
- Backup my photos to Dropbox
- Email me my Android photos
Useful Android Photos and AWeber integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New subscriberThis trigger fires when a new subscriber is added to a list.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New listThis trigger fires when a new list is created.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New fieldThis trigger fires when a new custom field is added to a list.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together