Get a digest of last week's photos on Sunday evening
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Screenshot Android
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Android Photos to iCloud
- Screenshot send to e-mail
- Send Android Photos to Flickr
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Screenshot to Gdrive
- Upload photos to Google Drive
Useful Android Photos and Cloud BOT integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- BOT DoneTriggers when a BOT at the end of execution.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
Android Photos and Cloud BOT resources
7 Google Drive Integrations & Automations for Productivity
Check out our best Google Drive integrations and learn how you can configure automations in minutes with IFTTT!
Unleashing the power of OneDrive: How to store data smarter
What is OneDrive? How to store data smarter
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together