Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
- Screenshot to Gdrive
- push screen short to Chrome
- Pic to watch
- Screenshot Android
Useful Android Photos and Camera widget integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time you take any new photo via Do Camera.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Android Photos and Camera widget resources
7 ways the IFTTT app unlocks new features
The free IFTTT app connects you to 700+ APIs everywhere you go. It allows you to integrate Android and iOS devices, tablets, and much more. Here are seven ways the IFTTT app makes your Applets more powerful.
How to schedule an email in Gmail
Scheduling emails in Gmail is one of the best ways to ensure that your message will be seen by the recipient at the right date and time. In this article, we will show you how to do it and why it's important. We'll also give you some tips...
Guide to automating iOS and Android devices
Your smartphone and wearable devices work better with IFTTT. Our free mobile apps make it easy to use all of our features with ease and give you complete control of your automations whenever and wherever. We are the leading low code...