Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
- Email me my Android photos
- Send Android Photos to Flickr
- push screen short to Chrome
- Any new photo → email me
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
Useful Android Photos and Google Ads integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New leadThis trigger fires when a new lead is created.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New campaignThis trigger fires when a new Google Ads campaign is created.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Android Photos and Google Ads resources
The 7 Best Apps for Content Creators in 2023
Check out our recommendations for the best apps for content creators and learn how IFTTT can make your creative processes that much easier!
Yahoo vs Gmail
Yahoo vs Gmail - Which should you choose?
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together