Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- Send yourself an email every time you take a photo on Android
- Sync Android Photos to iOS iCloud Photos
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
- Android Screenshots to OneNote
Useful Android Photos and Google Assistant integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Activate sceneThis Trigger activates a named scene when you say "Ok Google, activate [Scene Name]".
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Android Photos and Google Assistant resources
Whether you say Alexa or Ok, Google — there's an Applet to help you command and control your voice assistant with ease. Check out some of our favorites.
Best automation blogs of 2023
Check out our best and most read blog articles of 2021. A list of Applet collections and some round ups of our most-enabled services.