Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Track new Android Photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Email me my Android photos
- Send any new photo to my telegram
- Get a digest of last week's photos on Sunday evening
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
Useful Android Photos and iOS Reminders integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new reminderThis Trigger fires every time you add a new reminder.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Any reminder completedThis Trigger fires every time any reminder is completed.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New reminder added to listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is added to the list you specify.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- Reminder completed in listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is completed in a list you specify.
Android Photos and iOS Reminders resources
Best automation blogs of 2023
Check out our best and most read blog articles of 2021. A list of Applet collections and some round ups of our most-enabled services.
Yahoo vs Gmail
Yahoo vs Gmail - Which should you choose?
7 ways the IFTTT app unlocks new features
The free IFTTT app connects you to 700+ APIs everywhere you go. It allows you to integrate Android and iOS devices, tablets, and much more. Here are seven ways the IFTTT app makes your Applets more powerful.