Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Save my Android photos to OneDrive
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- From camera to Google Drive
- Keep track of how many photos you take (Android)
- Screenshot send to e-mail
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
Useful Android Photos and Jotform integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New submissionThis Trigger fires on a new form submission.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together