Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Screenshot send to e-mail
- Send yourself an email every time you take a photo on Android
- Any new photo → email me
- push screen short to Chrome
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
Useful Android Photos and myHue integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn on your myHue lights.
- Turn offThis action will turn off your myHue lights.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of your myHue lights.
- Change temperatureThis action will change the temperature of your myHue lights.
- BedtimeThis action will enable the bedtime mode.
- WakeupThis action will enable the wakeup mode.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of your myHue lights.
- Change effectThis action will change the effect of your myHue lights.
- PartyThis action will enable the party mode of your myHue lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together