Send yourself an email every time you take a photo on Android
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Catch the thief
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
Useful Android Photos and Netro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- schedulesThis trigger fires when a schedule is complete.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- moistureThis trigger fires when the moisture value is calculated.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- sensor dataThis trigger fires when your Whisperer sensor reports measured data.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- eventsThis trigger fires when a new event is generated.
Actions (Then that)
- set device statusThis action will enable or disable your Netro devices.
- waterThis action will water your yard for a period of time. You can specify one zone or all zones, watering duration and start time.
- stop waterThis action will stop the watering schedules generated by the "water" action.
- do not waterThis action will prevent Netro devices from watering in the next few days.
- set moistureThis action will set the moisture level of a zone. It overrides the default moisture level provided by Netro cloud or Whisperer sensor.
- report weatherprovide your specific weather data to override Netro's default weather data
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together