Get a digest of last week's photos on Sunday evening
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Send Android Photos to Flickr
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
Useful Android Photos and NIBE Uplink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Alarm occurs on systemThis Trigger fires every time an alarm is triggered on your system.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Boost hot water productionThis Action will temporarily increase the hot water production in your NIBE system by turning on the temporary lux feature.
- Boost ventilationThis Action will temporarily boost the ventilation speed by switching to "speed 4".
- Set temperature settingThis Action will create a smart home thermostat in NIBE Uplink which will be used for controlling the indoor temperature for the next 7 days. If no update of the values are provided before that, the system will return to its previous settings.
- Set to home modeThis Action will place your system in Home mode.
- Set to away modeThis Action will place your system in Away mode.
- Set to vacation modeThis Action will place your system in Vacation mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together