Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Track new Android Photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- Screenshot to Evernote
- Upload photos to Google Drive
- Email me my Android photos
- push screen short to Chrome
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Screenshot to Gdrive
- Pic to watch
Useful Android Photos and Noon Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Scene changedThis trigger fires when the scene in a room is changed.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Home scene changedThis trigger fires when the home scene is changed.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together