Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Email me my Android photos
- Send yourself an email every time you take a photo on Android
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
- push screen short to Chrome
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Android Screenshots to OneNote
Useful Android Photos and OSUM SMART integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together