Save my Android photos to OneDrive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Screenshot to Evernote
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
Useful Android Photos and QNAP integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New file in your folderThis trigger fires every time when a new file is stored to the selected folder.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New system eventThis trigger fires every time a new system event occurs on your QNAP device. This trigger is only available to the device administrator.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Download file from URLThis action will download a file from a given URL to your NAS at a path which you specify.
- Append text to fileThis action will append to a text file as determined by the filename and folder path you specify. If there is no file present, a new file will be created. Once a file’s size reaches to maximum a new file will be created.
- Set user profile picture on QNAP NASThis action will set/change the user profile picture on QNAP Device.
- Control music on QNAP Device via Music StationThis action allows you to control basic music station operations like stop playing current song, play next song in the current playlist and play previous song in the current playlist. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above, Music Station v5.0.4 or above and Media Streaming addon v422.214.171.124 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Play any music station playlist on QNAP DeviceThis action allows you to play any music station playlist. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above, Music Station v5.0.4 or above and Media Streaming addon v4126.96.36.199 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Control surveillance cameras of QNAP Device via Surveillance StationThis action allow the user to control the camera recording via Surveillance Station (Requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above and Surveillance Station v188.8.131.52 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Control device powerThese actions will either shutdown the device, reboot the device or put the device in sleep mode Action Fields. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together