Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Screenshot send to e-mail
- Send yourself an email every time you take a photo on Android
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- Screenshot to Evernote
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Android Photos to iCloud
- Email me my Android photos
Useful Android Photos and QualityTime integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Daily smartphone usage timeThis Trigger fires when your smartphone usage exceeds your specified daily time limit.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Daily smartphone screen unlocksThis Trigger fires when the number of your smartphone screen unlocks exceeds your specified daily limit.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together