Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Screenshot send to e-mail
- Save my Android photos to OneDrive
- Sync Android Photos to iOS iCloud Photos
- Pic to watch
- Upload photos to Google Drive
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
- Any new photo → email me
- push screen short to Chrome
Useful Android Photos and remo+ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Button Press DetectedThis Trigger fires every time somebody presses the button on you Remo+ device
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires every time a motion is detected at the given remo+ device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Android Photos and remo+ resources
Whether you say Alexa or Ok, Google — there's an Applet to help you command and control your voice assistant with ease. Check out some of our favorites.
The 7 Best Apps for Content Creators in 2023
Check out our recommendations for the best apps for content creators and learn how IFTTT can make your creative processes that much easier!
7 Google Drive Integrations & Automations for Productivity
Check out our best Google Drive integrations and learn how you can configure automations in minutes with IFTTT!