Sync Android Photos to iOS iCloud Photos
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Email me my Android photos
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- Send any new photo to my telegram
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
- Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
Useful Android Photos and SaveTheProof integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together