Screenshot to Gdrive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Send yourself an email every time you take a photo on Android
- Backup my photos to Dropbox
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- Android Photos to iCloud
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Send Android Photos to Flickr
Useful Android Photos and Sleeptracker-AI® integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Manual sleep recording stoppedThis trigger fires when a manual sleep recording has stopped (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Manual sleep recording startsThis trigger fires when you manually start a sleep recording (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- When alarm goes offThis trigger fires when your alarm goes off.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- When alarm is dismissedThis trigger fires when your alarm is dismissed.
- Start of alarm windowThis trigger fires at the start of your alarm window.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together