Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- Sync Android Photos to iOS iCloud Photos
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Screenshot to Gdrive
- Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
Useful Android Photos and SMS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Send IFTTT any SMSThis Trigger fires every time you send any SMS to your IFTTT phone number.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Send IFTTT an SMS taggedSend IFTTT a tagged SMS by adding a hashtag symbol anywhere in the message (e.g. #IFTTT).
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
Android Photos and SMS resources
Applets for Android
Do more with your Android — automate wallpapers, messages, organize and back up your photos, and increase your battery life. IFTTT is free and makes it easy.
How to schedule an email in Gmail
Scheduling emails in Gmail is one of the best ways to ensure that your message will be seen by the recipient at the right date and time. In this article, we will show you how to do it and why it's important. We'll also give you some tips...
Guide to automating iOS and Android devices
Your smartphone and wearable devices work better with IFTTT. Our free mobile apps make it easy to use all of our features with ease and give you complete control of your automations whenever and wherever. We are the leading low code...