Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- Screenshot to Evernote
- Android Screenshots to OneNote
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Backup my photos to Dropbox
Useful Android Photos and TRIGGERcmd integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Any commandThis trigger fires when any command runs
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Specific commandThis trigger files when a command you choose is triggered.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together