Keep track of how many photos you take (Android)
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- From camera to Google Drive
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Send yourself an email every time you take a photo on Android
- Android Photos to iCloud
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
Useful Android Photos and Webflow integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New product addedThis trigger fires when a new product is added to your Webflow site.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New orderThis trigger fires when a new order is placed.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New collection itemThis trigger fires when there is a new collection item.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- Form submittedThis trigger fires when a form is submitted.
- Order updatedThis trigger fires when an order is updated.
Actions (Then that)
- Fulfill orderThis action will fulfill an order.
- Unfulfill orderThis action will unfulfill an order.
- Refund orderThis action will refund an order.
- Publish siteThis action will publish a Webflow site.
- Create collection itemThis action will create a collection item.
- Create live collection itemThis action will create a live collection item.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together